Friday, September 21, 2007

Farewell Luncheon II

I'm really starting to like this going away business... three farewell events inside of a week?
Well, today is my last day with SemEquip, Inc. It's been a fabulous 3 years. I truly loved working here. I've been treated better than any employee could ever ask for. There have been plenty of challenges but it was always fun. And what made if fun was the group of people I worked with. I want to list the people but I don't want to be up all night. But I have to say that my boss Vijay was the best boss anyone could ever hope for. Boy, if only I still worked there I might get an extra raise for that one. Brian Haslam, I love you, man. Mike Kogan, I enjoyed our political and social discussions. Stu, you are too funny.

So, this last day, SemEquip held a going away BBQ in my honor. Which was an honor. I'm very humbled to be treated this way. Thank you so much SemEquip. Stu, thanks for initiating it; Dan, thanks for doing the grilling; Mark, thanks for sending out the invites; and finally, Brian Cohen & Dale Jacobson, thank you for all you've done.

No comments: