Friday, August 26, 2011




Hey Friends. Happy Summer. Here are some pictures from our place. The garden is in full bloom. I love seeing the bees on the flowers. Lots of times they spend the night on a bloom and are sleepy and slow in the morning. Not too slow to sting me though when I got too close.


Serious progress on the house. The floor is in and the siding is almost done all the way around the house.


Next we will seed some fall vegetables and work on painting the inside walls, then trim, then furniture comes back in off the porch!

Wishing you happy end-of-summer days!














2 comments:

Hari Berzins said...

Hey Friends,

I love your home. I can't wait to see it in person. The siding and flooring look beautiful. I love the porch!

It was great to see you today, Christy.

See you soon!
Hari

Adrian T. Brown said...

Hey! Have you heard about App State's Solar Homestead project which was on display in DC. http://solarhomestead.appstate.edu/homestead
Someone in Jefferson purchased the house for $15,000!
http://www2.wataugademocrat.com/News/story/Solar-Homestead--bought-for-15000-id-013476